10 de marzo de 2011

YouTube Beauty Community

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Haz click AQUI para leer este post en Español.

Hi Girls!

This time I wanted to share with you all about the YouTube Beauty Community. There are amazing video bloggers that post Video tutorials for make-up looks, tips and tricks that may be useful, fashion, style, skin care, shopping and more.

1 year and a half ago I discovered the Pixiwoo sisters, and since then I have found many other beauty bloggers that are amazing. Pixiwoo are two sisters from UK that work as make-up artist, even for celebrities. They are amazingly talented and their vlogs are great.



I invite you to post your favorite blogs and Vlogs in the comments!

Many tutorials are in English, but there are also many Beauty Vlogers  from Latin America and Europe, that you will be able to find tutorials in many other languages.

I will create a new post with all my favorite ones, in the meantime you can check my YouTube channel, which still has no uploads but will link you to all my subscriptions to these amazing ladies on the web!

XOXO

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...